E-Cell competition 2014: Inviting entries

51185118a1

Techaloo.com is fostering entrepreneurship in India and neighboring countries for more than 3 years. During this time span we also organized various competition to promote the entrepreneurship among the students. We received a very grateful welcome for all of our events. This time we have come up with a competition for E-Cell of your college….

Why we moved from individual competitions to E-Cells???

We believe in team work and so do the investors. Our thought is that if we give you a task to work as a team – who know one of your teams may actually build a startup!!!

Apart from the motivation factor, E-Cells are the basic need to promote entrepreneurship in colleges. But they don’t have enough resources to do anything. Our small contribution to your journey will make a huge difference…

What is the competition all about??

Obviously, we are not asking about rocket science (because we don’t know the same). We just want you to write a small article on the topic we choose.

What is the topic to write upon??

Topic we chose for this competition is “Comparison of payment gateways in India...”

Rules?

  • It is compulsory to send your team photo to publish with the article 🙂 [This is the prime rule – Remember: we value your team]
  • Only Indian Colleges can participate
  • One E-cell can submit only one article
  • You shouldn’t use any copyrighted material
  • Word limit: 2000
  • You can use visuals, graphs or tables if required
  • If your entry gets found as “Ctrl+C – Ctrl+V” we will use “Shift + Del”
  • You can’t publish the same article anywhere else

Timelines?

Competition Notification: August 19, 2014

Last Date for Submission: September 10, 2014 00:00 IST

Screening of Articles (Plagiarism Check): September 20, 2014

Publication of Articles on Techaloo: September 25, 2014

Votings: From September 25,2014 to October 11, 2014

How to send the entries?

Send your entries to mohitbansal@techaloo.com with a subject line: “Entry for E-Cell competition”, If you have any queries you can shoot them to the same mail ID.

Prizes?

First Prize: 6K INR

Second Prize: 4K INR

How shall we decide the winner?

60% weight-age will be given to the content, story-flow and grammar of the article, remaining 40% will be decided by our audience. Our audience can vote through social media addon on techaloo.com!!!

Partners:

bmslogoStarting with few passionate BMS grads, BMS.co.in has grown to become India’s Coolest & Largest BMS community with a Google Page Rank # 3, Alexa Website Ranking in India # 4100, Facebook fans # 28000, Email subscribers # 19382, Total Pageviews # 6954639, Total Posts # 21000. We have been featured on various media platforms like Educationtimes.com, Hindustan Times, U’th Time, Bandra Buzz, Afternoon Voice, Buzzintown, etc.

We are a team of vibrant, youngish, street-smart turks of 25-30 interns, based in Mumbai, who work closely with our professional content and social media team committed to create a powerful youth brand for BMSites.

BMS.co.in covers content on BMS Academics, College Life, Careers, Education, Business, Entertainment, Fashion, Lifestyle, Health, Trending, Relationships, Travel, Food, Youth Blogs etc, because we believe in helping you develop your overall personality and not just turn into book – worms!

 

iseeindia-logoStarted this on 15th August 2011 to highlight only the good news of India. You can find information about all those stories of success, humanity, innovations, scientific discoveries, artistic creations and developments which are actually taking us ahead on the civilization index.

I See India is an attempt to bring forth the better, innovative, happy and artistic India. If you have anything similar to share with the world, send it to admin@iseeindia.com Let us together change the perception of India!

 

Be Sociable, Share!


Mohit Bansal(23) is B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering from Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad, India. He has interest in business and entrepreneurship and has published couple of research articles. He is also associated with various NGOs. He is with Techaloo when it was just in concept stage. The Techaloo site was not existing even then. Currently Mohit is working with Mu Sigma as a Business Analyst Profile.

Leave a Comment

Current ye@r *

Close
Please support the site
By clicking any of these buttons you help our site to get better
Social PopUP by Timersys