Pigeonhole Live, the world’s simplest real-time conference Q&A tool on mobile.
Joon Yeng , co-founder of PigeonLab Pte Ltd graduated from National University of Singapore in 2010 with a Bachelor of Science Degree. Pigeonhole Live enables conference attendees to post and vote for questions using their mobile device. Speakers can then identify questions to address on-the-spot, taking into account the popularity of questions.
It’s all in the name and the logo the easy and the fastest way to get someone’s opinion. No sign-up needed just one step sign-in, single pass-code multiple sessions,
Features and comfort offered by PigeonholeLive are as follows:
- No Account Needed. One Step Sign-In.
- It Just Works, in Real-Time – Votes are updated on-screen as they are cast.
- Single Passcode, Multiple Sessions – Perfect for conferences with many speaker sessions.
- Ask and Vote for Questions – When user see a question that interests them, they just vote for it. It’s that simple.
- Snap Polls – Want to gather audience opinion? Do it instantly! No more paper counting!
- Survey/Feedback – Gone are the days of post-event paper feedback forms.
- Projector View – More immersion for audience. Let them see their questions appear on screen, and overtaking others, as audiences vote for them.
- Video Stream and Pigeonhole Live - Have a live video stream of your conference on your website? Embed Pigeonhole Live beside it and engage your audiences in the comfort of their home.
- Custom Branding – Get your sponsors onboard!
- Export Data – Post-event, save all the questions/votes/comments as a PDF or Excel document.
Featured by Strait Times, Channel News Asia, TODAY, sgentrepreneurs, Fast company, etc.
Some of its clients are KPMG, P&G, MediaCorp, Canon, NUS, NTU, ACMSIGGRAPH, etc.